3D Vintage Steam Locomotive Wall Clock Model Railroad Train Track Man Cave Decor
Add some great railroad decor to your man cave or hobby room with this vintage-style 3D locomotive wall clock. Featuring a unique, weathered and worn finish, this unique wall clock is made to look like the front of an antique steam engine locomotive. Finished in a faded and worn black color with artificial rust spots, the front of this 3-D train clock includes a red cowcatcher, chimney, and the clock face as the smoke box door. No decent railroad decor is complete without tracks, so this steam engine wall clock comes with a set of train tracks made to look like they've been used since the dawn of the railroad. Mount the locomotive on the tracks using the two nuts and bolts included with the tracks, then hang the entire piece on your wall using the attached rear wall brackets. If you'd prefer the clock mounted flush against the wall without using the tracks, this versatile locomotive clock also includes two front mounting brackets for easy installation. "12", "Three", "6", and "9" are printed on the clock face with smaller numbers printed so you can tell the exact time. Give this clock a home on your hobby room wall, man cave mantle shelf, or desk, or even give it as a gift to the special model railroad or train collector in your life. Mounted on the tracks, the clock measures approximately 14" tall (13” without tracks), 9 3/8" wide, and extends approximately 7" from the wall with a 4 1/8" clock face. As with all our items, this locomotive clock ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Model Railroad Train Track Man Cave Decor Features:
- Add some great railroad decor to your man cave or hobby room with this vintage-style 3D locomotive wall clock
- Steam engine clock features a worn, faded black finish with artificial rust spots and train tracks
- Antique train wall clock is perfect decor for any hobby or model railroad room
- Hang it on the wall with or without tracks and make it a gift for your favorite train enthusiast
- On tracks, clock measures approx 14" tall (13” w/o tracks), 9 3/8" wide, and extends approx 7" from the wall