Cast Iron Leg Shackles
Argh, ye will walk the plank for this! This fully functional set of leg irons is just like the type used on prisoners of long ago and makes a great costume prop or reenactment accessory. These working pirate ship shackles are constructed of cast iron and have a turn key lock on each leg iron for operating both sides of the brig restraints. Key is removed by unscrewing it from the shackle. Shackles measure 56" overall (the chain is 21" per length with a 3 1/2" cast iron ring in the middle) and each shackle measures 4 1/2" x 5" at the end of the key, and fits ankles up to 11" in circumference. Ship brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Working Pirate Ship Brig Leg Irons Features:
- Key can be removed by unscrewing it from the shackle
- These working cast iron shackles have a turn key lock with the key operating both sides of the shackles
- These are the same type of leg irons used to lock up a Pirate in the brig
- Medieval restraints are constructed from cast iron and look and feel like antique shackles found on a pirate ship
- Shackle set has a 56" spread and ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee