Antique Reproduction Silver Spectacles with Adjusting Sides
Whether you are Benjamin Franklin in your town's next Patriotic Holiday celebration, a Santa Clause in a school play, or in need of a period accurate pair of spectacles for a theatre production, this pair of antique-style silver eyeglasses will have you looking your best. Period accurate eye glasses feature adjusting side arms, are made from real sterling silver, and have great attention to detail. The perfect prop for a theatre costume, or a great addition to a primitive collection, these spectacles measure 4 1/2" across the bridge of the nose (side to side) and the adjusting sides extend to 6". Benjamin Franklin style square spectacles ship brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Theatre/Costume Prop Eyeglasses w/Adjusting Arms Features:
- A perfect costume or theatre prop for the part of Benjamin Franklin, Santa Clause, or a great addition to a primitive collection
- Made from sterling silver, these period accurate spectacles features adjusting arms which slide to 6" in length, with the width of the spectacles measuring 4 1/2"
- Historically accurate with adjusting arms/sides, square lenses, and silver finish make these primitive glasses a wonderful addition to a collection
- Antique-style glasses are great as a gift for any historian or period buff
- Adult Sized Benjamin Franklin style square eye glasses ship brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee