Brown Colonial Tricorn Men Hat Revolutionary War Reenactor Cap Costume Accessory
Play town crier or add authenticity to your Revolutionary War costume with this brown tricorn hat. A great wardrobe accessory for any colonial reenactor, this brown cap is sure to have you looking the part of the men and forefathers who formed America. Generally referred to as "cocked hats" during the 1700s, the tricorne was traditionally made from animal fiber, whether beaver-hair felt or wool felt, and were worn by civilians, aristocrats, and military men. Men wore the tricorne to show off their wig styles and social status and while finding it easy to remove and tuck under the arm when entering a building. This brown colonial costume accessory features a suede-like type of felt material with looks sure to impress audiences and onlookers. Give this colonial hat to history buff or re-enactor friends or family members. Colonial tricorn cap measures approximately 13 1/2" long and wide and 4 3/8" tall. Hat's crown opening measures approximately 7 7/8" front to back, 7 1/8" wide, and 4 3/8" deep. As with all our products, this brown tricorne ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Revolutionary War Reenactor Cap Costume Accessory Features:
- Play town crier or add authenticity to your Revolutionary War costume with this brown tricorn hat
- Brown colonial cap is sure to have any reenactor looking the part of our founding fathers
- Tricorne costume accessory features a suede-like type of felt material with looks sure to impress audiences and onlookers
- Men's hat makes a great gift for history buff and re-enactor friends and family family members
- Colonial cap measures approximately 13 1/2" long and wide, 4 3/8" tall and ships brand new