Civil War US/CSA Army Infantry Enlistment Kepi Hat Badge
The perfect addition to a reenactment costume, this CSA/US Civil War Infantry Horn Badge is a period accurate accessory to a hat or kepi. This Insignia Pin is constructed from stamped brass with great accuracy and attention to detail. The horn shape uniform pin would be worn by an enlisted CS or US infantry soldier on his kepi. The brass uniform insignia pin measures 3 1/2" long by 2" tall, and features a pin style closure on the back, perfect to pin to a hat. This Civil War Kepi Hat Infantry Horn Badge would look great on a civil war reenactment uniform, a great gift for a civil war collector, or on your own hat if you had family in the military. Each CS/US Infantry Horn Uniform Hat Badge ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging.
Stamped Brass Civil War Infantry Horn Uniform Insignia Pin Features:
- Stamped Brass CSA/US Civil War Kepi Infantry Horn Badge makes the perfect reenactment costume accessory for a Uniform Hat
- Made from brass with great attention to detail, this uniform insignia pin would be worn by a soldier enlisted in the infantry, as designated by the horn shape Insignia
- Civil War Infantry Uniform Insignia Pin measures 3 1/2" long by 2" tall, and features a pin style closure on the back, prefect to pin to a kepi or hat
- Stamped Brass Infantry Horn Uniform Insignia pin would make a great gift for a civil war collector, a perfect accessory to a Civil War Reenactment Uniform, or on the hat of a Veteran
- Each Civil War Infantry Horn Uniform Badge Pin ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee