Civil War US/CSA Stamped Brass Cavalry Sword Kepi Hat Badge
The perfect addition to a reenactment costume, this US/CSA Civil War Cavalry Sword Badge is a period accurate accessory to a hat or kepi. This Insignia Pin is constructed from stamped brass with great accuracy and attention to detail. The crossed Swords shape uniform pin would be worn by an enlisted CSA or US Cavalry soldier on his kepi. The brass uniform insignia pin measures 3 3/8" wide by 1 3/4" tall, and features a pin style closure on the back, perfect to pin to a hat. This Civil War Kepi Hat Cavalry Sword Badge would look great on a civil war reenactment uniform, a great gift for a civil war collector, or on your own hat if you had family in the military. Each CSA/US Stamped Brass Cavalry Sword Uniform Hat Badge ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Stamped Brass Civil War Cavalry Sword Uniform Insignia Pin Features:
- Stamped Brass Civil War US/CSA Kepi Cavalry Sword Badge makes the perfect reenactment costume accessory for a Uniform Hat
- Made from brass with great attention to detail, this uniform insignia pin would be worn by a Cavalry soldier enlisted in the Civil War, as designated by the crossed swords
- Civil War Uniform Insignia Pin measures 3 3/8" wide by 1 3/4" tall, and features a pin style closure on the back, perfect to pin to a kepi or hat
- Stamped Brass Cavalry Sword Uniform Insignia pin would make a great gift for a civil war collector, a perfect accessory to a Civil War Reenactment Uniform, or on the hat of a Veteran
- Each Civil War US/CSA Stamped Brass Cavalry Sword Uniform Badge Pin ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee