Solid Brass CIVIL WAR SOLDIER BELT BUCKLE U.S. Union States of America USA
This antiqued brass Union Civil War belt buckle with raised lettering! Civil War US Belt Buckle measures 3.25" across, 2" high, and is a historically acurate vintage reproduction that is great for reenactments and U.S. Civil War Soldier Collections! USA buckle is made from solid brass with an antiqued finish and is indestinguishable from period belt buckles! This is a fully functional antique style belt buckle and will be perfect for your next reenactment or to complete a costume, as this is just like the belt buckles worn by soldiers in the union army infantry during the Civil War!
Civil War US Union Army Infantry Soldiers Belt Buckle Features:
- Solid Brass US Civil War Belt Buckle measures 3.25" x 2" and weighs about 3 oz!
- Antiqued Brass finish, made to look like period army soldier belt buckles!
- Fully functional U.S. Union infantry belt buckle is perfect for reenactments and costumes!
- Raised lettering on the civil war infantry soldiers belt buckle reads "US" for United States
- We also carry the matching belt for this buckle, please check out our other items for pricing and availability