French Indian War Field Officer Sword with Scabbard
The French and Indian War was the North American part of the Seven Years' War, which was fought between colonies of British America and New France, as well as Native American Allies. This Revolutionary English Officer's sword is a reproduction of the swords used during this war. The Field Officer sword handle is constructed from solid brass, with a stainless steel blade, and comes with a black scabbard with brass fittings. This Revolutionary Sword measures 35" long with a 2 1/2' long blade with grease on the blade to prevent oxidation, and a 31 1/2" long scabbard. The perfect addition to a reenactment uniform, or a magnificent gift for a sword collector or war enthusiast, this French Indian War English Officer's sword ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Revolutionary English Officer's Sword with Scabbard Features:
- Revolutionary French Indian War reproduction sword for a sword collector or war enthusiast, or for reenactment
- Field Officer Sword handle constructed from solid brass, with stainless steel blade, and black scabbard with brass fittings
- English Officer's Sword measures 35" long, with a 2 1/2' long blade, and a 31 1/2" long scabbard
- Stainless steel blade is coated in grease to prevent oxidation
- French Indian War Sword with scabbard ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee