Vintage Obsolete 1900's Western Brothel Inspector Police Badge
What a great addition to a badge collection, this vintage reproduction 1900's western brothel inspector police badge. Featuring "Brothel Inspector, Kansas City" stamped into the front of the badge, you'll have no problems sparking a conversation while wearing this! The obsolete police officer badge is made of sturdy metal and has an attractive brushed steel appearance, just like the badges the officers wore at the turn of the century. The sheriff style badge measures 2" from the top point of the shield to the base and has a this metal pin on the back that runs vertically on the badge. Like all of our badges, this item ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. This badge is over 75 years old and has NO LAW ENFORCEMENT POWERS.
Vintage 1900's Sheriff Police Officer Brothel Inspector Badge
- Make a great historically accurate addition to a badge collection with this obsolete vintage 1900's western brothel inspector badge.
- Badge has "Brothel Inspector, Kansas City" stamped on the front with a design on the top and bottom of the badge
- Brothel Inspector Badge has a thin pin on the back that runs vertical on the badge
- The Sheriff style Badge measures 2" from point of shield to base
- This badge is over 75 years old and has NO LAW ENFORCEMENT POWERS
- Police officer badge ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee