Animated Eyeball Ringing Doorbell Scary Haunted House Prop Halloween Party Decor
If you're feeling spooky this Halloween season, then hang this scary doorbell inside your entrance door jamb to make guests jump. Mount this frightfully fun, animated doorbell adjacent or near your actual doorbell and let trick-or-treaters push the button for a scare. Ring the doorbell to watch the glowing 3D eyeball flip open, move side to side, while an eerie baritone voice utters the following distinct phrases each separate time you ring: "Come in", "Enter at your own risk", "Welcome", and "You rang?" (just like Lurch from Addams Family). Each spooky phrase is accompanied by a creaking door opening, inviting guests into your home. Hang up one of these doorbells to finish off your haunted house display. Use this doorbell as a great Halloween party prop or make it part of your annual Halloween decor. Doorbell's exterior reads. "PUSH TO RING" while the eyelid is finished black with a centered bat design. Give one of these unique doorbells as a gift to Halloween-spirited friends and family members and get one for yourself. Ringing doorbell measures approximately 7" long, 4 5/8" wide, 2" thick, and ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Scary Haunted House Prop Halloween Party Decor Features:
- Hang this scary eyeball doorbell inside your entrance door jamb to scare guests after ringing
- Animated 3D doorbell features 4 distinct phrases spoken by a creep baritone voice
- Haunted house prop reads "PUSH TO RING" which lets a glowing, bloodshot, 3D eyeball reveal itself
- Use this doorbell as a great Halloween party prop or make it part of your annual Halloween decor
- Ringing doorbell measures approximately 7" long, 4 5/8" wide, 2" thick, and ships brand new