Antique Brass Star Civil War US Army Soldiers Belt Buckle
What a great piece of history, this beautiful Civil War Era style brass belt buckle around a classic 5-point Texas star. This is an antique reproduction of a Civil War Era belt buckle with hook and belt loop, just like the US Army soldiers wore during the Civil War. Brass star belt buckle is hand-made, complete with securing hooks on the backing of the antique brass finished buckle to keep it in place. The US army soldier buckle measures 3 1/2" wide and 2 1/4" tall. This brass arrow belt buckle would make a great addition to an old west reenactor's costume from the Civil War era, as well as a fine addition to any vintage antique military uniform collection. This buckle ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Antique Brass Star Civil War Soldier Arrow Hooks Belt Buckle Features:
- A great piece of history, this antique brass star Civil War soldier belt buckle
- Handmade civil war style arrow belt buckle is equipped with hooks on the back, just like the soldiers wore during the Civil War
- The star US Army buckle measures 3 1/2" wide, 2 1/4" tall, weighs about 4 oz., and is great for reenactments or as a decor item
- Civil War arrow star belt buckle is a great gift for any history buff or western enthusiast
- As do all of our buckles, this item ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee