Black Felt Bowler Derby Hat Victorian Brim Cap Prop Steampunk Costume Accessory
Peaking in popularity towards the end of the 19th century, the Derby felt hat offered a midway between the finer formality of the upper class top hat and the casual functionality of middle class soft felt hats. Derbies were usually worn with suits or overcoats for a timeless and sophisticated look. Now you can trasnport yourself back to the Victorian era when you make this felt bowler part of your steampunk costume. Made from felt with a black satin ribbon around the crown, this black Derby hat will have you looking just like a traditional English gentleman. Sport this black cap as a wardrobe accessory or prop on stage during a theatre production or wear it with a suit or overcoat to a steampunk convention for an authentic look. Bowler hat makes a great gift for friends and family and is a great way to accent any classic costume. Derby hat features a 2 1/8 inch rolled brim with binding, its crown measures 6 7/8" side to side and 7 7/8" front to back for an OSFM fit for average size heads. The overall hat size is approximately 11" long, 9 1/2" wide, and 5" tall. As with all our products, this Bowler/Derby hat ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Steampunk Brim Cap Prop Costume Accessory Features:
- Transport yourself back to the Victorian era when you make this felt bowler part of your steampunk costume
- Black felt Derby hat features a satin ribbon and will have you looking like an English gentleman
- Sport this black cap as a wardrobe accessory or stage prop or wear it to a steampunk party or convention
- Bowler hat makes a great gift for friends and family and is a great way to accent any classic costume
- OSFM Derby hat crown measures 6 7/8" side to side and 7 7/8" front to back with 2 1/8" brim