Brass Civil War Era Bugle
New Civil War Era Cavalry Bugle is great for civil war reenactments, scouting events, or as an affordable instrument for learning how to manipulate a mouthpiece. High quality brass bugle includes brass mouthpiece and chain. Now you can leave your expensive instrument at home and take this bugle out in the rain or on camping trips without worrying about the weather. Fully-functional cavalry-style bugle has a slightly distressed finish to look more like authentic civil war military bugles, and makes a great gift or first instrument. Cavalry bugle measures 11 1/2" long with a 4" bell. Bugle accepts all standard mouthpiece sizes and ships brand new, complete with brass student mouthpiece and our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
New US Military Cavalry-Style Bugle Features:
- Civil War Cavalry-Style Bugle Brass Military Instrument is great for civil war reenactments
- This Solid Brass Army Reproduction of Classic US Military Brass Bugle
- Civil War Era Brass Bugle measures 10 1/2" long and 4" wide at the bell of the horn with worn and distressed look
- High quality brass horn with a solid brass mouthpiece w/ chain to clear out the horn; in the key of C
- Ships brand new, complete with brass student mouthpiece and our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee