Cast Iron 4-Eyed Bottle Opener
4-eyed Bottle Opener Cast Iron Vintage Wall Mount Face is a great vintage reproduction cast iron wall mount bottle opener for opening beer and soda bottle. This bottle opener is reminiscent of cast iron utilities from the early 1940s, just like the bottle opener pop-pop had in his bar. This 4-eyed head wall mount opener is painted to give it that vintage look- a little paint loss around the mouth and teeth. This is representative of the bottle openers made by the Wilton Co. Circa 1940's. This 4-eyed Man Face Beer Bottle Opener is a wall mounted beer and soda bottle opener. It mounts to the wall through his ears, and the teeth of his head pop the top of your favorite bottle of beer, soda, or pop and makes a great conversation piece at parties. Your friends and family will think they're seeing double when they look at the man's 4-eyed face. Vintage-style bottle opener ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging and ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Head Wall Mount Beer/Soda Bottle Opener Features:
- 4 eyed Face Bottle Opener is a vintage reproduction of the 1940's Wilton Co. style Openers
- Cast iron opener mounts to wall through his ears
- His teeth pop the top of the beer or soda bottle
- Cast iron bottle opener head measures apx. 4" x 4"
- Made from cast iron with a great vintage paint finish and ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction gurantee