GIANT 22" Twenty Two Inch CLAM SHELL Tridacna Gigas Seashell
This GIANT 22" White and Gray Clam Shell, also known as Tridacna gigas, would make a wonderful addition to any beach or seashore decor home. Tridacna Gigas is hand painted, hand cast from a real giant clamshell mold; then concrete poured and hardened- each clamshell takes 4 weeks to make from start to finish! Great for a water feature, sink base, or planter, this clam shell can endure indoor and outdoor exposure, and constant contact with water., This Clam Shell has Beautiful Grey and White Coloring, features realistic-looking barnacles cast on the outside of the shell and looks and feels just like a genuine giant clam shell from a giant clam! The giant clam has been misunderstood in times past as if often the case with uncharacteristically large species (giant clams were once called killer clams or man-eating clams, and older versions of the U.S. Navy Diving Manual even included detailed instructions for freeing oneself from is grasp)! Today giant clams are found in shallow coral reefs of the South Pacific and Indian oceans, and these large clams can grow up to 440lbs in the wild! The clam shell is shown alone and as a planter so that you might see the collosal scale and dimension of this giant shell. Clam Shell measures 22" Wide, 13" Long, 7" Tall, and the inside depth of this seashell is 5".
22" Giant White And Gray Clamshell Features
- GIANT 22" White and Gray Clamshell would make a wonderful addition to any beach or seachore decor home
- Tridacna Gigas is Hand-cast from an actual Clam Shell mold, concrete poured and hardened- taking 4 weeks to make from start to finish
- Shell would be a wonderful addition to your home placed in the foyer entry table, on your kitchen island, or in your living room table
- Clam Shell measures 22" Wide, 13" Long, 7" Tall, and the inside depth of this seashell is 5"
- Great for a water feature, sink base, or planter, this clam shell can endure indoor and outdoor exposure, and constant contact with water