Officially Licensed Game of Thrones Gendry Battle Ax Costume Prop Cosplay Weapon
Gendry the Blacksmith, beloved by many fans, is one of many illegitimate sons fathered by Robert Baratheon. He's traveled with Arya Stark on the Kingsroad, was sold by the Brotherhood to the Red Woman and members of his uncle Stannis's army, and almost became a sacrifice to the Lord of Light before Ser Davos helped him escape Dragonstone. Gendry, working as a blacksmith, eventually reunites with Davos in King's Landing and leaves with the war hammer he forged. Now you can own a life-sized, officially-licensed replica of the warhammer Gendry forged. Featuring stag heads on each cheek of the hammer--to represent the sigil of House Baratheon--and other intricate details, this high-density foam hammer looks just like the one shown on HBO. Add an authentic touch to your Halloween costume with this highly collectible battle ax or use it as stage prop for film and local theatre. Slay White Walkers and other members of the dead army with this meticulously detailed battle hammer during a cosplay or LARP scenario. Gendry's Warhammer measures approximately 34" long, 11" wide, and 4" thick at the hammer face. Give it as a gift to GoT-loving friends and family members who will scream with joy when they receive it. This authentic, officially-licensed battle weapon ships brand new in a collectible Game of Thrones box with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Officially Licensed Costume Prop Cosplay Weapon
- Own a life-sized, officially-licensed replica of the war hammer Gendry forged on GoT
- GoT weapon features stag heads on each cheek of the hammer and other intricate details
- Cosplay battle ax is made of high-density foam and latex and looks just like the ax on the show
- Add an authentic touch to your Halloween costume with this highly collectible ax or use it as stage prop
- Replica hammer measures approximately approximately 34" long, 11" wide, and 4" thick and ships in a Game of Thrones box