Old West Hotel Saloon Sign Please Check Your Guns At the Door plaque
Add some great old western decor to your home or bar, or add this cast iron hotel saloon sign to your collection of historical memorbilia. This cast iron plaque is period accurate from the old west when everyone carried a weapon. It was customary to check your weapons upon entering the establishment. Today, this sign would bring a chuckle when placed on your front porch, in your home bar, or even in your office at work. It would make a great gift for an old timer with a good sense of humor, or a great addition to a collection. The cast iron sign reads Please Check Your Guns At the Door. It measures 7 5/8" wide by 3 3/8" tall, and has raised lettering with great detiling. Saloon style sign ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Old West hotel Saloon Cast Iron Sign Please Check Your Guns At the Door features:
- Large cast iron hotel saloon plaque with raised lettering reading Please Check Your Guns At the Door
- Cast Iron sign measures 7 5/8" wide by 3 3/8" tall and features rasied lettering with great detail
- Period Accurate sign would draw laughs on your front porch, office, or home bar
- Great addition to your old west collection, or give to an old timer as a gag gift
- This reproduction sign ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee