President Abraham Lincoln 1863 Gettysburg Address
What a great addition to your collection of US History, this reproduction copy of President Abraham Lincoln's 1863 Gettysburg Address. Printed on heavy antiqued parchment paper, this historical document looks and feels just like an original. One of the greatest expressions of democracy in American History, the Gettysburg address was delivered by President Lincoln in Gettysburg, 1863 at the dedication of a national cemetery. In just over 2 minutes, President Lincoln delivered one of the greatest speeches in US History. Beginning with the iconic phrase "Four Score and Seven Years Ago" (referring to the Declaration of Independence, written in 1776) President Lincoln outlined the principles on which this country and its government were founded upon; a "Government of the people, by the people, for the people". This historical document is not only a foundation upon which our US History was built, it would make a great addition to a collection. Framed, it would look great in a study or office; in your home or at work. Purchase it for yourself, for a friend or family member who has an apprecation for US History, or for that history buff on your list who is hard2shop4.
Historical Reproduction US History Document Features:
- Historical Document would look impressive in a study, den, or in your office
- One of the greatest speeches in US History which starts with the iconic phrase "Four Score and Seven Years Ago"
- Gettysburg Address measures 14" wide by 10 3/4" tall
- Printed on heavy antiqued parchment paper, this historical document looks and feels like an original
- A reproduction of the 1863 Gettysburg Address written and delivered by President Abraham Lincoln