Real Coyote Hide Taxidermy Tail Tanned Fur Pelt Purse Charm Tag Keychain Decor
This authentic coyote tail is the same style tanned hide Davey Crockett, Daniel Boone, and other famous mountaineers in history would've carried with them as a good luck charm. Sew a keyring onto this real taxidermy coyote to make a great addition to your keychain, or tag it to your purse to show others your mountain spirit. A great addition to show your reenactment buddies or a great prop at your next shindig, coyote skin tail measures approximately 14" long. PLEASE NOTE: This is real, genuine coyote and sizes and color hue may slightly vary. Whether this pelt decor is an accessory to your reenactment attire or just for looking like a mountain man at your next shindig, you will be satisfied with the quality of this fur coyotee tail. Real coyote tail ships with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Tanned Fur Pelt Purse Charm Tag Keychain Decor Features:
- Authentic coyote tail is the same style hide famous mountaineers would've carried as a good luck charm
- This is real, genuine coyote taxidermy and sizes and color hue may slightly vary
- Sew a keyring onto this coyote tail to make a great addition to your keychain or tag it to your purse
- Makes a great gift for friends and family looking to add decor to their attire
- Coyote pelt tail decor measures approximately 14" long and is great for your reenactment