Stamped Brass Civil War Crossed Cannon Uniform Insignia Pin
The perfect addition to a reenactment costume, this CS/US Civil War Crossed Cannon Artillery Badge is a period accurate accessory to a hat or kepi. This Insignia Pin is constructed from stamped brass with great accuracy and attention to detail. The crossed cannons shape uniform pin would be worn by an enlisted CS or US artillery soldier on his kepi. The brass uniform insignia pin measures 3 1/4" wide by 1 3/4" tall, and features a pin style closure on the back, perfect to pin to a hat. This Civil War Kepi Hat Crossed Cannon Badge would look great on a civil war reenactment uniform, a great gift for a civil war collector, or on your own hat if you had family in the military. Each CS/US Stamped Brass Cannon Uniform Hat Badge ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Civil War US/CS Stamped Brass Crossed Cannon Kepi Hat Badge Features:
- Stamped Brass Civil War CS/US Kepi Crossed Cannon Badge makes the perfect reenactment costume accessory for a Uniform Hat
- Made from brass with great attention to detail, this uniform insignia pin would be worn by an artillery soldier enlisted in the Civil War, as designated by the crossed cannons
- Civil War Uniform Insignia Pin measures 3 1/4" wide by 1 3/4" tall, and features a pin style closure on the back, perfect to pin to a kepi or hat
- Stamped Brass Crossed Cannon Uniform Insignia pin would make a great gift for a civil war collector, a perfect accessory to a Civil War Reenactment Uniform, or on the hat of a Veteran
- Each Civil War US/CS Stamped Brass Crossed Cannon Uniform Badge Pin ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee