Sturdy Masonic Walking Stick w/ Square & Compasses Handle
Whether you are a Lodge Member in search of a sturdy walking stick, or a collector of Masonic items, this Masonic Travel Cane is sure to impress. With the gold accented joints at each section of the travel cane, the etched Masonic Square and Compasses on the handle, and the engraving "Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit" (Virtue has united and death shall not separate), this walking stick would have impressed the first U.S. President and the US's first Grand Master, George Washington. Fully assembled and weighing just over 1lb, the cane measure 36" long, 1" thick with a 2" wide handle. A great gift for a Free Mason, or as a great addition to a masonic collection, this sturdy Masonic Travel Cane ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging, with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Master Free Mason Travel Cane Sturdy Walking Stick Features:
- Sturdy travel cane features the Masonic Square and Compasses, and G symbol embellished on solid metal gold color handle
- Master Free Mason Cane features three sections which unscrew at each gold accented joint for easy travel
- Handle Features etched Masonic Square and Compasses, and Engraved "Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit" (Virtue has united and death shall not separate)
- Walking stick measure 36" long w/ a 1" diameter shaft and 2" handle
- Masonic Walking Cane ships brand new with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee