Thick Foam Drain Pipe Costume Horror Movie TV Prop Tool Weapon Cosplay Accessory
A reminder to never cross your plumber, this thick foam, bloody drain pipe looks just like a real bathroom sink pipe that was used as a bludgeon. A great movie or TV prop, this thick foam, bloody pipe looks just like a real drain pipe that was used as a weapon. Featuring blood spatter and streaks on its realistic pipes, elbows, and plug, this foam construction tool looks just like it was ripped out from under the sink and has just been used as a murder weapon. Use this bloody prop as an accessory for your serial killer or zombie hunter Halloween costume and let the other trick-or-treaters think you've buried a few bodies that night, or use it for cosplay and LARP scenarios. Give it as a gift to friends and family who appreciate the dark side of life or use it as a horror movie prop and costume accessory to fool the audience. Bloody drain pipe is lightweight and the size of a real drain pipe, measuring approximately 30" long, 4" wide, and 2 1/2" thick. As with all of our costume accessories, this bloody plumbing part ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Thick Foam Horror TV Movie Costume Accessory Features:
- Bloody foam drain pipe looks just like a real pipe used as a bludgeon
- Use it as a movie prop and costume accessory and fool other trick-or-treaters
- Realistic thick foam tool looks just like it's just been used as a murder weapon
- Let others think you've cracked a few skulls around town or use it for cosplay and LARP scenarios
- Lightweight horror TV or movie drain pipe measures approximately 30" long, 4" wide, and 2 1/2" thick