Traditional Brass Spout Genuine Buffalo Gun Powder Horn Vintage Muzzleloader
Frontiersmen like Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone likely used one of these traditional buffalo horns to store their gun powder for their muzzleloader. Traditionally, powder horns are made from cow, ox, or buffalo horns, and this antique-style powder horn is no different, but this one features a brass spout for easy loading during re-enactment or even hunting. Included with the brass spout is an acorn stopper and lengthy strap so you can easily carry this genuine buffalo powder horn with you throughout your re-enactment or as part of your mountain man outfit. Get one of these vintage powder horns to hang on your man cave or hunting cabin wall to get guests talking or get one to use as part of a costume for an historical re-enactment. These genuine powder horns make great gifts for historians and mountain men and are great costume accessories for any re-enactor. PLEASE NOTE: These are genuine buffalo horns, so size, shape, and color will naturally slightly vary from the pictured item. Each horn measures approximately 12" long, 2" wide, 2" tall, and ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Genuine Vintage Muzzleloader Buffalo Gun Powder Horn Features:
- Store your gun powder like the finest historical frontiersmen with this genuine buffalo powder horn
- Traditional powder horn features a brass spout for easing pouring into a muzzleloader
- Horns make great gifts for historians and mountain men and are great costume accessories for any re-enactor
- Hang a vintage powder horn on your hunting cabin wall for great decor
- Horns measures approx. 12" long, 2" wide, and 2" tall; horns are natural, so shape, size, and color may vary