Vintage Ships Marine Solid Brass Ship's Style HAPPY HOUR Tiki Bar Bell
A great addition to any bar- inside or outside, this solid brass vintage-style ships' bell with a smooth brass antique finish which reads HAPPY HOUR. Great for a bartender in a bar, or at home for use in your tiki bar or home bar, this HAPPY HOUR bell will be fun to ring and encourage tips This great brass ship's bell has a solid brass cast and lathed bell with a loud, clear ringing sound, just like the vintage marine nautical bells on ships of yesteryear. Pull the included braided nautical rope to ring the antique finish brass bell to let your guests know their drinks are ready, or that you just got a great tip. Happy Hour bell could also be used as a doorbell, tiki bar bell, dinner bell, and many other uses. Happy Hour Bell measures 7 1/4" in diameter, by 6" tall, and protrudes 8" from the wall when mounted. Marine ship bell mounts to any flat surface using three predrilled holes in the helm wall plate base (solid brass screws included). This bell makes a great gift for nautical fans, maritime enthusiasts, and anyone one your list who "already has everything." The bell ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Vintage Nautical Ship Marine Style Brass Ship's HAPPY HOUR Bell Features:
- High quality solid brass lathed ship bell for clear distinct ringing tone
- Great bell for the bartender in your family, or for your home or tiki bar to let your friends know their drinks are ready, or to ring in a tip
- Happy Hour Marine Bell measures 7 1/4" in diameter, 6" tall, and protrudes 8" from the wall when mounted (brass screws included for mounting)
- Beautifully detailed vintage Happy Hour Bell has great quality and a great sound, form the smooth finish to the braided ship's nautical rope
- The bell ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee