Vintage-Style Cobra Snake Head Brass Handled Cane Walking Stick
Don't fear the bite of this handsome, solid brass, cobra head cane or walking stick. This great antique style walking stick measures 37-1/4" long overall and the brass cobra head handle is about 3" tall and 2.5 inches wide. The snake head cane handle is shaped of a Cobra getting reading to strike and the curved contour of the viper's head fits well and feels good in your hand! One-piece, hardwood construction and rubber tip ensures that you will remain upright, even when traversing smooth floors and carpets. The beautiful, antique-style design of this cane is modeled after a vintage, classic cobra cane from long ago. The details in the snake's head and face are unmatched with its cast scales to the red hand-painted viper's eyes. Wooden walking stick hardwood shaft is slightly tapered starting about 16 inches from the floor to the rubber tip. Antique snake head cane ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Antique-Style Solid Brass Cobra Head Wooden Shaft Cane Features:
- Antique-style cobra cane measures 37-1/4 inches long from floor to top of the snake's head
- Solid brass handle is contoured and feels smooth and secure in your hand
- Rubber tip on the end of the vintage-style, wooden shaft helps you traverse smooth floors and carpets with ease
- Highly detailed Cobra figure has well defined scales and hand-painted red viper eyes
- Striking Cobra walking stick ships fully assembled in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee