White Amish Coif Costume Theatre Prop Hat
This authentic White Linen Amish Coif Hood would make the perfect accessory to a pilgrim costume, a theatre prop, or hat collection. The Coif is a close fitting cap that covers the top, back, and sides of the head and ties under the chin. Coifs date from the 13th century and were worn in England and Scotland from the middle ages to the 17th century, and later became an old-fashioned cap for countrywomen and young children. Sized to fit young girls and small women, this Bonnet Head Piece measures 8 1/4" long and 8" tall, and ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
White Linen Bonnet Pilgrim Hood Head Piece Features:
- White Linen Amish Coif Hood to add to a pilgrim costume or theatre prop
- Close fitting cap, covers top, back, and sides of the head and ties under the chin, just like the one worn by pilgrims, and coifs dating back to the 13th century
- Sized to fit young girls and small women, measures 8 1/4" long and 8" tall
- Bonnet Head Piece is perfect to add to an old-fashioned hat collection, or use a a theatre or Halloween costume prop
- Amish White Linen Coif Hood ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee