Yarn Winder Wool Lock Fiber Spinner Natural Wood Spindle Toy Crochet Accessory
Learn how to spin yarn from a lock of wool with this wool fiber drop spindle. A great toy for children and teens to learn to be self-sufficient, this wool spinner teaches the basics of creating your own yarn for a knitting or crochet project. Once the wool is spun, it winds around the spindle shaft to form a ball, making it the perfect arts and crafts accessory for anyone who doesn't take shortcuts. You'll learn the way our ancestors created textiles and clothing with this handmade, natural wood yarn winder kit that includes a muslin bag, spindle, and a ball of Coopworth sheep wool. Each spindle is approximately 9" long and 2 1/2" wide. Kit ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Natural Wood Spindle Toy Crochet Accessory Features:
- Learn how to spin yarn from a lock of wool with this wool fiber drop spindle
- Yarn winder kit is a great toy to teach children and teens how to be self-sufficient
- Use the natural wood spinner to make the yarn for your next crochet project
- Kit includes a muslin bag, spindle, and a ball of Coopworth sheep wool
- Each spindle is approximately 9" long and 2 1/2" wide and each kit ships brand new