US Military Civil War Soldier Field Haversack
This period accurate Civil War Era Canvas Haversack is representative of a field haversack a military soldier would use to carry their rations. Perfect for a civil war reenactment, this US Military Canvas Sack is functional and an accurate addition to a period costume. Measuring 13 1/2" x 11" with adjustable strap and brass closures, this shoulder bag is perfect to carry rations, just as it was used during the Civil War. Made from canvas with US stitched in the canvas bag, this field haversack would be a great addition to a civil war collection, reenactment costume, or for daily use. Crossbody shoulder US Haversack ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging, with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Canvas US Soldier Shoulder Field Sack Crossbody Bag Features:
- Period accurate shoulder field haversack, used during the Civil War by a military soldier to carry his rations
- Haversack is made from canvas, with the blue US Stitched into the face of the sack
- Functional and accurate, this Crossbody shoulder bag is perfect to carry rations during a Civil War reenactment, or a great addition to a Civil War Collection
- Shoulder Haversack measures 13 1/2" tall by 11" wide, and features an adjustable strap with brass closures
- US Military Civil War Soldier Shoulder Sack Crossbody Bag ships brand new with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee