Foam Filled Pipe Wrench Hand Tool Cosplay Weapon Costume Theater Prop Accessory
This bloody pipe wrench is evidence of what happens when you forget to pay the plumber. A great Halloween costume or cosplay accessory, this red-handle, high-density foam-filled monkey wrench looks like it was used as a bludgeon, with blood splatter covering the jaws, handle, and nut. Realistic and life-sized, this bloody hand tool will fool nearly anyone into thinking it's a real Stillson wrench. Use this plumber's wrench as a murder weapon for your next theater production or as a prop in your next horror film or LARP scenario. For a Halloween prank, don your costume, wear some make up, get some blood packets, and make a scene when you're out trick-or-treating by "beating" your friend or sibling "bloody" on the sidewalk. Bloody wrench measures approximately 23" long, 4 1/4" wide below the jaws, 2" thick at the nut, and ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% customer satisfaction.
Cosplay Weapon Costume Theater Prop Accessory Features:
- Foam-filled costume accessory features blood splatter on jaws, nut, and handle
- Use this hand tool as a murder weapon for your next theater show and as a prop in your next horror film
- Bloody wrench is realistic, life-sized, and will fool nearly anyone into thinking it's a real pipe wrench
- Make a scene when you're out trick-or-treating when you "beat" your friend "bloody" on the sidewalk
- Cosplay accessory measures approximately 23" long, 4 1/4" wide below the jaws, 2" thick at the nut