3" Brass Confederate Civil War Infantry Soldier CS Belt Buckle
Add this period accurate brass CS Confederate Army belt buckle to your reenactor uniform or Civil War collection. The CS Army soldier belt buckle is made from solid brass with an antiqued finish and is virtually indistinguishable from period belt buckles. This is a fully functional antique style belt buckle and will be perfect for your next reenactment or to complete a costume, as this is just like the belt buckles worn by soldiers in the Confederate army during the Civil War. This brass CSA infantry soldiers belt buckle measures 3 1/4" across and 2" high. As do all of our belt buckles, the 3" Brass CSA Buckle ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Brass CSA Army Soldiers Confederate Belt Buckle
- Antiqued Brass finish, made to look like period CSA Army belt buckles
- Fully functional Confederate Army Soldier belt buckle is perfect for reenactments and costumes
- Raised lettering on the civil war belt buckle reads "CS"
- Solid Brass 3" CS Civil War Infantry Soldiers Belt Buckle measures 3 1/4" long, 2" tall, and weighs about 3 oz.
- Like all of our belt buckle collectibles, this item ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% customer Satisfaction Guarantee