Antique Old West Texas Ranger Co A Police Officer Badge
Sorry, this item is out of stock
What a fantastic piece of history to wear with pride, this reproduction Old West vintage Texas Ranger law badge has the same details you would see in the original 1900s Texas Ranger Co A badges that were pressed out of real silver pesos from Mexico. The obsolete police officer law badge features a Peso Back where the words "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" and the original peso details are also visible. On the front, "Texas Co A Rangers is stamped, along with a design on the sides and on the star in the middle of the police badge. On the back is a thin pin that runs vertically down the badge. These antique reproduction badges are painstakingly manufactured to original Texas Rangers' specifications, right down to the coin ridges on the edge of the badge. This historically accurate early 1900's Texas Rangers Company A Law Badge also makes a great gift for police and old west collectors. The Old West Badges measure 2" in diameter, and ship brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Vintage Texas Ranger Obsolete Police Pin Law Badge
- This badge is a vintage Old West reproduction of the badge used by the Texas Rangers around the turn of the century
- Police officer badge reads "Texas Rangers, Co. A" on the front with a design on the left and right of the badge, and the star in the middle
- Back of the badge reads "Estados Unidos Mexicanos"
- The obsolete Badge measures 2" in diameter, and has a thin pin on the back that runs vertically down the badge
- This Texas Ranger police badge is over 75 years old and has NO LAW ENFORCEMENT POWERS.
- As do all of our antique badges, this item ships brand new with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee