Apache Indian Headdress Screw Back Concho Western Saddle Accessory Leathercraft
Honor native history and culture when you add this Apache Indian Chief concho to your horse saddle, motorcycle saddlebags, or make it part of your attire. Featuring a 3D depiction of a Native Indian Chief wearing a customary feather headdress, this silver metal accessory features a screw-in back for easy attachment to your horse saddle, bridle, or saddlebag. Use it as part of a leathercraft project or tack it to your belt, boots, or gun holster to enhance your western garb and start conversations. This Native American decor makes a great gift for equestrians, bikers, proud descendants, and anyone who respects and appreciates Native Indian history and culture. Metal Indian Chief concho measures approximately 1 1/2" long, 1 1/2" wide, and ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Western Saddle Accessory LeatherCraft Project Features:
- Honor ancestors when you add this Indian Chief concho to your motorcycle saddle bags or your attire
- Motorcycle accessory features a screw-in back for easy attachment to your saddle, bridge, or motorcycle saddlebags
- Apache Indian Chief wearing a customary feather headdress is great as part of your western wardrobe or for a leathercraft project
- Concho makes a great gift for equestrians, bikers, & proud descendants
- Metal Indian Chief concho measures approximately 1 1/2" long, 1 1/2" wide & ships brand new