Authentic Grey Fox Head Hide Real Taxidermy Tanned Skin Genuine Soft Fur Pelt
A great conversation starter in your home, lodge, or hunting cabin, this real Grey Fox head pelt is sure to impress. Whether you use it for a craft or for decoration, this wild fox head pelt is sure to have guests talking and is unbelievably soft. This authentic large wild American Grey Fox face pelt is the real thing, complete with eye cutouts, snout, and ears. Thrill the kids, grandkids, or give your young science students a nature lesson with this real tanned skin and fur fox pelt. Make this high-quality, genuine hide an addition to your fur pelt collection or use it for hunting cabin or lodge decor. Fox head measures approximately 9" long from nose tip to back of head, 10" wide, and 3/4" thick. Please note: this fox hide is the size of an adult wild fox and since it's real, 100% genuine taxidermy, size, shape, and color may vary slightly from the pelt pictured. Genuine taxidermy fox hide ships with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Real Taxidermy Tanned Skin Genuine Fur Hide Features:
- Start conversations in your home, lodge, or hunting cabin with this real Grey Fox head pelt
- Make this genuine hide an addition to a fur pelt collection or use it for hunting cabin man cave or lodge decor
- Use this authentic soft fox pelt for arts & crafts, classroom instruction
- American Grey Fox tanned skin is the real thing, complete with eye cutouts, snout, and ears
- 100% genuine taxidermy measures approx 9" L, 10" W; size, shape, & color may vary slightly from the pelt pictured