Full Ringneck Pheasant Skin Pelt Wings Tail Feathers Genuine Natural Taxidermy
This 100% Natural Pheasant pelt has multiple uses. Great for tying flies for fly fishing, training your bird dog, using the feathers for an art or craft project, or even to show the little ones about nature, this 100% real pheasant pelt is sure to impress. Fun fact, the Pheasant is native to China and East Asia, and has been successfully introduced right here in the US. Each full Ringneck Pheasant pelt is 100% genuine, natural taxidermy and feature the head, skin, wings, and tail feathers, measuring 25-30" in total length, and apx 10-12" wide. As these are natural pheasant pelts, each pelt may vary slightly in size and color and the pelts vary minor imperfections and some may be without heads.
Wings Tail Feathers Genuine Natural Taxidermy Features:
- Natural full pheasant pelt is great for tying flies for fly fishing, or training your bird dog
- 100% real genuine natural taxidermy Ringneck Pheasant pelt with skin, wings, and tail feathers
- Pheasant pelts measure apx. 25-30" long and apx. 10-12" wide and may vary slightly in size and color
- Full pheasant pelts are great for art or craft projects and teaching children about nature
- Pheasant pelts make great gifts for nature enthusiast friends and family