Grand Master Mason Prince Hall Folding Pocket Knife
What a great gift for a Master Free Mason, or a great addition to a Freemason collection, this folding pocket knife w/ gift box, featuring Grand Master Mason Prince Hall. Prince Hall was the first African American Mason noted as the founder of the African Grand Lodge of North America. After being rejected by colonial Freemasonries in Boston, he and 14 others were initiated into the Grand Lodge of Ireland, and after starting the African Grand Lodge he was unanimously elected to be its Grand Master and served until his death in 1807. This Freemasonry folding pocket knife is embellished with a picture and description of Prince Hall and features the Square and Compass on the 4 1/4" long handle with a 3" stainless steel blade and thumb stub for easy open and close. The Grand Master Prince Hall pocket knife comes in its own Masonic book-shaped gift box with a picture and description of Prince Hall on the inside of the box, and ships brand new in manufacturers packaging with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Freemasonry Pocket Knife and Masonic Gift Box Features:
- Grand Master Mason Prince Hall, first African American and founder of the African Grand Lodge of North America
- Freemasonry folding pocket knife with photo and description of Prince Hall and Square and Compass on the handle and on the inside of its Masonic book shaped gift box
- Pocket knife handle measures 4 1/4" long with a 3" stainless steel blade and thumb stub for easy open and close
- Set in a book shaped gift box, this box set makes a great gift for a fellow lodge member, family member, or friend
- The perfect gift for a Freemason, this Folding Pocket Knife ships brand new in manufacturers packaging with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee