Officially Licensed Game Thrones Oathkeeper Cosplay Sword Replica Costume Prop
Tywin Lannister had the Valyrian steel of Ned Stark's Ice melded down, forging two swords--the Widow's Wail and Oathkeeper--giving one to his son, Jaime, and the other to King Joffrey. At the time, Jaime was still reeling from the loss of his right hand and had formed a bond with Brienne of Tarth. Jaime gave his sword to Brienne before she set off to uphold her oath to Catelyn Stark to find and protect the Stark sisters, Arya and Sansa. Brienne named the sword "Oathkeeper." Featuring a lion's head as the pommel--to represent the sigil of House Lannister--two other lion heads on the guard, and other intricate details, this high-density foam sword looks just like the sword shown on Game of Thrones. Add an authentic touch to your Halloween costume with this highly collectible sword or use it as stage prop for film and local theatre. Imagine and recreate the moment Brienne battled the Hound or any of her other duels when you use this realistic, detailed replica sword during a cosplay or LARP scenario. Oathkeeper sword measures approximately 43 1/4" long, 9" wide, and 1 1/2" thick. Give it as a gift to GoT-loving friends and family members who will slay themselves with joy. This authentic, officially-licensed sword ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Officially Licensed Replica Cosplay Costume Prop Features:
- Own an officially-licensed replica of the sword Brienne of Tarth used to combat the Hound
- Lady Brienne sword features a lion head pommel, lion head guard ends, and other intricate details
- Cosplay sword is made of high-density foam and latex and looks just like the show's Oathkeeper
- Add an authentic touch to your Halloween costume with this highly collectible sword or use it as stage prop
- Replica Game of Thrones sword measures approximately 43 1/4" long, 9" wide, and 1 1/2" thick