Officially Licensed Game Thrones Widow's Wail Cosplay Sword Replica Costume Prop
Tywin Lannister had the Valyrian steel of Ned Stark's Ice melded down, forging two swords--the Widow's Wail and Oathkeeper--giving one to his son, Jaime, and the other as a wedding gift to King Joffrey before he wed Margaery Tyrell and is poisoned to death at the proceeding ceremonial feast. Joffrey was a ruthless, sadistic tyrant and most of us cheered his death, but some of us mourned. Now you can own a copy of Joffrey's wedding gift with this high-density foam Widow's Wail replica. Featuring a jeweled, golden pommel and guard with other intricate details, this high-density foam sword looks just like the sword shown on Game of Thrones. Add an authentic touch to your Halloween costume with this highly collectible sword or use it as stage prop for film and local theatre. Imagine and recreate Joffrey's ruthlessness on the throne when you use this realistic, detailed replica sword during a cosplay or LARP scenario. Widow's Wail sword measures approximately 42" long, 8" wide, and 1 1/2" thick. Give it as a gift to GoT-loving friends and family members who will slay themselves with joy. This authentic, officially-licensed sword ships brand new in a collectible Game of Thrones box with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Officially Licensed Cosplay Replica Costume Prop Features:
- Own an officially-licensed replica of the sword Joffrey received as a wedding gift
- Widow's Wail features a jeweled, golden pommel and guard with other intricate details
- Cosplay sword is made of high-density foam and latex and looks just like the one on the show
- Add an authentic touch to your Halloween costume with this highly collectible sword or use it as stage prop
- Replica sword measures approx 42" long, 8" wide, and 1 1/2" thick and ships in collectible Game of Thrones box