Old West Hotel Saloon Style Sign SHERIFF Wall Plaque
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Add some great old western rustic decor to your home or bar, or add this sign to your collection of historical memorbilia, a cast iron plaque which reads SHERIFF. Hanging outside the jailhouse door in the old west, this cast iron sign is period accurate from western times and is the same style of cast iron stamped sign you would see in a hotel or saloon wall. Today, this sign would bring a chuckle when placed on your front porch, on your home bar wall, or even in your office at work to let everyone know who's in charge here. It would make a great gift for an old timer with a good sense of humor, or a great addition to a collection. The cast iron sign reads SHERIFF. It measures 8 3/8" wide by 2 3/4" tall, and has raised lettering with great detailing.
Cast Iron SHERIFF Plaque Rustic Bar Decor features:
- Large cast iron plaque with raised lettering reading SHERIFF - looks just like the old west plaques and signs found in a hotel or saloon wall
- Cast Iron sign measures 8 3/8" wide by 2 3/4" tall and features rasied lettering with great detail- looks just like an old cast iron sign you'd see in a hotel or saloon wall
- Period Accurate rustic sign would draw laughs on your front porch, office, or home bar- wherever you need to let everyone know who is in charge
- Great addition to your old west decor, or give to an old timer as a gag gift
- This reproduction bar wall style sign ships brand new in manufacturer's packaging with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.