Vintage Style Heavy Brass Maritime Sundial Compass with Box
Add some great maritime decor to your home, office, or use on your boat, with this antique style reproduction maritime navigational sundial and compass w/ wooden box. This sundial compass is an exact replica of the 1750 sundial compass left behind by Roger's Rangers on Roger's Isle. This compass was one of the tools used in finding direction, time, and location. Place this navigational sundial in the north direction and set the local latitude angle with the curved bar and the suns shadow cast by the vane will reflect the local time. Complete with 6 point hardwood box with felt liner, the box is almost as impressive as the sundial itself featuring a brass inlaid calendar and decorative etchings. With great attention to detail, the box features solid brass hinges and closures, a felt lining, and an antique wood finish. This Heavy Brass maritime sundial and compass set would make a beautiful addition to a maritime instrument collection, great nautical decor in the office of an old sailor, or the perfect tool for a beginner learning celestial navigation. The Vintage style sundial measures 4" around by 2 1/2" tall, and the wooden box measures 5 3/4" long, 5" wide, and 2 1/2" tall, ships brand new in manufacturers packaging, with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Antique Style Navigational Compass w/ Box Features:
- An antique style reproduction Navigational Sundial and Compass w/ wooden box, perfect nautical decor for your desk, boat, or home
- Fully functional for finding direction, time, and location, exact replica of the one left behind by Roger's Rangers on Roger's Isle
- 6 Point Hardwood Box with felt liner and brass inlaid calendar and decorative etchings
- Heavy Brass Maritime Sundial measures 4" around by 2 1/2" tall, with the wooden box measuring 5 3/4" long, 5" wide, and 2 1/2" tall
- Vintage Style Sundial Compass ships brand new in manufacturers packaging with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee